If you have or know of a child you feel needs special education services, contact your local school district’s special education office for information regarding the process.

    Anyone who believes a local public education agency is in violation of federal or state laws or regulations governing special education programs may file a written complaint with the local school district. These complaints must include a statement (s) of the specific concerns of the person filing the complaint, including the laws alleging to be violated. In addition, the complaint should include the name, address, and telephone number where the person filing the complaint can be reached.

    For further information, contact Jamie Leafstone, Program Specialist, West End Special Education Local Plan Area.

    Email: Jamie.Leafstone@sbcss.net

    Phone: (909) 476-6188